When PTA gets involved, children benefit. When you get involved with PTA, the child who benefits most is yours. PTA programs are made possible solely by your financial support and/or your personal involvement. Please support your child by becoming a member today!
PTA Membership is easy and low cost. No commitment or expectations are required. You are simply showing your support for our great students, school, parents, and staff. The vision of McCarty Elementary PTA is to provide an effective resource for McCarty parents and teachers in order to support the goals we share in educating our children. See our Top 10 Reasons YOU should join the McCarty PTA Today!
Why Join the PTA
- Your voice counts! When recent controversial Senate bills were coming up, PTA members called their congressmen to voice their opposition. Senators’ offices were overwhelmed by the number of calls from concerned parents and theses concerns had a huge impact on the outcome. Our voices really do make a difference!
- Help your child by helping your school.
- Get connected and know what is happening at your school.
- Put your skills and hobbies to use by volunteering.
- Get exclusive online access to the family and teacher directory.
- An opportunity to more effectively suggest change at your school.
- $15 Single Membership (One adult membership with voting rights plus directory)
- $20 Family Membership (Two adult memberships with voting rights plus directory)
How to Join
1. Complete the 2016-2017 McCarty PTA Membership Application:
- Print: Download and Print the membership application
2. Submit application and membership fee to your child’s teacher or the office in an envelope labeled “PTA Memberships.” Make checks payable to “McCarty PTA.”